The 2017 CFT/CFOP Scholarship applications are now available on our website at www.cft-aft.org. The CFT/CFOP scholarships are designed to assist children of CFT/CFOP full dues members, to obtain a college education and to assist CFOP member who wish to pursue further education leading to a BA/BS degree.
Some of the guidelines for awarding CFT/CFOP Scholarships listed below include (by not limited to):
1. There must be financial need.
2. Applicants must be entering college for the first time, except CFOP members pursuing their own education (for required credit hours, see full guidelines listed on website)
3. The parents of applicants must have been CFT/CFOP Full Share members for at least one full year. CFOP applicants must be full share members for at least one full year.
4. Applicants must submit a completed Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation (CSF) application (accompanied with required documentation listed in the guidelines online) identified with the CFT/CFOP logo, no later than APRIL 3, 2017, to the CFT/CFOP office.
5. Applications must be typed.
Scholarships awarded can be used only for tuition, books and/or room & board. The CFT/CFOP Scholarship Committee will determine the number and amount of scholarships awarded and all scholarship checks will be sent to the college to which the student is accepted and to which the student has indicated in writing that he/she will attend.
There are two different applications to choose from. CFOP members returning to school must fill out the CFOP Application for College Scholarship. All others must complete the Student application. ALL applications MUST be accompanied by the required documentation listed in the guidelines. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Apply today – Deadline for submission is APRIL 3, 2017.